I found that the end of the year is a good time to reflect, review, and plan for the new year. One of the plans that needs “tweaking” for many of us is our Bible reading plan. It is something that I have failed many times. If you have also failed, do not lose heart. Reading through the Bible in one year may be a great goal to accomplish, but it is not a requirement for holiness. I do believe that we ought to read more, and having a plan is a good start. Here are some Bible reading plans I would like to share with you:
- One-Year Reading Plan Reading through the Bible in one year.
- 5X5X5 Plan A plan designed for us to read through the NT in 5 days a week, 5 minutes a day. Download plan here.
- Chronological Bible Reading Plan Read the Bible in the order the events occurred.
- Two-Year Reading Plan Read the Old and New Testaments in two years.
- Read at your own pace Read through the Bible, one book at a time.
Several Bible reading plans are offered at esvbible.org. As a community, let’s grow together by regularly meditating on His Word.