How do you spend your Quiet Time with God? Here’s one way that I have been doing it for the past ten years. As you are reading the Bible and meditating on it, ask the following questions:
- God Who is God and what are his attributes? What are you learning more about God from this passage? What are some of God’s invisible qualities that the text is revealing?
- Guilt How does sin operate in our lives? How does this passage show the fallen condition of humanity?
- Grace How does God show his love, mercy, and compassion to you? How does this passage help you to understand the Cross of Calvary better?
- Gospel How does this passage help you to understand the Redemptive Work of the Christ? How is the guilt that you discovered in this passage dealt with?
- Gratitude How does this passage help you to give thanks to God?
May the LORD bless you as you spend more time with him.