WE ARE MOVING. Last Sunday I announced that we will be moving to Hackensack, NJ. Here’s an FAQ regarding the move:
- Where to? 80 Commerce Way, Hackensack, NJ (Behind the Shops at Riverside on Rt. 4).
- Isn’t there a church meeting there now? Yes. We will be sharing the facilities with Canaan Korean Community Church. We will have our own entrance and worship/ministry space.
- Why are we moving? We are moving because as part of our separation agreement with Bethany, we have to be out of 430 Main Street by next September. The lease agreement with Bethany was not renewable.
- What happened to Alpine? After much prayer, the session (elders) of The Well Church decided against the move to Alpine. Although the building and property offered were extremely generous, we could not compromise our theology with the United Methodist Church. With our move to Hackensack, we will be able to continue to be an independent church.
- When will we move? We are planning to move by July 1, 2017 and have our first worship service on July 2, 2017.
- Would our worship time change? No, we will continue to meet at 10:30 am on Sundays.
- What about those who do not drive to church? We will have a van that will shuttle folks from Fort Lee. Stay tuned for more information regarding the shuttle service.
- What else can you tell me? This opportunity presented itself the day after we started the 5@5 prayer movement at The Well. I believe that God is answering our prayers. Let us continue to pray for our church for 5 minutes at 5 pm each day as we embark on this journey with God.